Cancellation and Refund Policy
Definitions and key terms
To help explain things as clearly as possible in this Return & Refund Policy, every time any of these terms are referenced, are strictly defined as:
Company: when this policy mentions "Company," "we," "us," or "our," it refers to Blacour that is responsible for your information
under this Return & Refund Policy.
• Customer: refers to the company, organization or person that signs up to use the Blacour Apps to manage the relationships with your consumers or service users.
• Device: any internet connected device such as a phone, tablet, computer or any other device that can be used to visit Blacour and use the services.
• Service: refers to the service provided by Blacour as described in the relative terms (if available) and on this platform.
• Website: Blacour's site, which can be accessed via this URL: https://blacour.com
• You: a person or entity that is registered with Blacour to use the Services.
Thank you for using Blacour. We appreciate the fact that you like the services we offer. We also want to make sure you have a rewarding experience while you are exploring, evaluating and booking salon services.
If there's something wrong with the salon, barber, timings, services or if you are not happy with it, you can cancel your booking.
If you would like to cancel a booking, the only way would be if you follow the next guidelines:
• Booking can only be cancelled before 2 hours of booking time.
Refunds will take upto 7 days to process. You will receive the money back in your original payment method be it card, wallet or bank account.
By using our platform, registering an account, or making a booking, you hereby consent to our Cancellation & Refund Policy and agree to its terms.
Changes To Our Return & Refund Policy
Should we update, amend or make any changes to this document so that they accurately reflect our Service and policies. Unless otherwise required by law, those changes will be prominently posted here. Then, if you continue to use the Service, you will be bound by the updated Cancellation & Refund Policy. If you do not want to agree to this or any updated Cancellation & Refund Policy, you can delete your account.
If, for any reason, You are not completely satisfied with what we provide, don't hesitate to contact us and we will discuss any of the issues you are going through.
• Via Email: email@example.com
• Via this Link: https://blacour.com/contact